2. Lots of affection...nuff said:)
3. Chocolate...just a little bit every now and then!
4. A good book...lately I'm loving the writings of Brennan Manning again...I'm in the midst of reading Ruthless Trust.
5. Music...whether or not I have the stereo on or not there's always a song playing in my mind, and if I don't watch it, I find myself singing without knowing it!
6. A good cup of tea, in a beautiful teacup! To me there is just something about teapots and teacups:)
7. A long conversation with a good friend every few days:)
8. To learn how to turn work off when I'm not there! (Haven't got this one yet!)
9. Things to look forward to... I always like to have plans to look forward to whether it be my next date with my husband or the next time we're having friends over for dinner...I love to have something to look forward to!
10. Worshipful experiences. My heart loves to worship and this is when I feel closest to God:)
11. The sweet cards and notes my daughter leaves for me at unexpected times in unexpected places (I'm spoiled by them!)
12. Down-time (funny thing is that I have a hard time taking/making down-time).
13. My dashing and witty husband!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants