Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-brate Good Times!!


Sale-a-bration starts today!! See the link to the sale-a-bration flyer in my right sidebar. Items from the flyer can be earned for FREE...
There are 3 easy ways to earn FREE products:
1 {spend} Spend 60$ and earn one FREE sale-a-bration product of your choice from the brochure. Email me your order or place your order online with me on my business website (see button on the right)
2 {host} Host a workshop of at least $395, and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the generous hostess benefits. Host a chicks and chocolate party, you provide the chicks & I the chocolate, in my studio or your home
3 {join} Join Stampin'Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your Starter Kit. Plus, get a bonus bundle filled with over $60 in FREE products. Want it all, email me to join my family
I'd be happy to help you with any of these just contact me (see links to my website and my business email on the sidebar:)

No comments: