Tuesday, December 17, 2013

From Scraps to Gift Tags...


 
 
This weekend I looked at the scrap pile from all the cards, gifts and packaging I have been making and I turned those scraps into gift tags...we all need to replenish our gift tags this time of year...and I also made the little envelop box above to store the gift tags in.  Leave me a comment if you'd like the dimensions and I'll add them, but it was simply made with the envelop punch board (*my new favourite tool!) and some left over snowflakes I'd made with the Festive Flurries bundle...simple!  The tags pictures above are just a few that I made this weekend based on the stamps at hand...the Ornament stamps were stamped in versamark and embossed in white...the gold ones come from the ornament and last year's single snowflake stamp, embossed in gold...a little paper ribbon & dsp and voila...all kinds of tags:)

No comments: