Friday, June 06, 2014

New Catty Workshop - Work of Art Card

I held my new catalog workshop last night and this was the card we made as a make & take.  It highlights one of the new in colors, blackberry bliss, which I'm loving.  And it couldn't be easier to make...the card base is a piece of 8 x 4 blackberry bliss cardstock folded in a half, then images were stamped on a piece of 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 whisper white cardstock.  All images come from the new Work of Art stampset which has a watercolor/artist feel.  The swooshes were all stamped with the same image, stamped only once in blackberry bliss and then stamped 3 times consecutively on the white cardstock. 

I certainly had fun playing with new products and crafting with the ladies.  I think this year's new catalog is one of my very favourite!!

No comments: