Sunday, May 31, 2015

Retiring Products Reminder - Current Catalog ends June 2nd - Flashback

The current catalog ends on June 2nd (which mean a new catalog also begins that day:)  It is always sad to see favourite products go or retire.  As I was preparing for my new catalog workshop over the weekend and putting together some door prizes, I couldn't resist using some of my favourites that will be retiring.  Today I thought I'd feature the Flashback designer series paper for you.  I made this cute little treat bag using the treatbag thinlets (not retiring...yeah!) to package one of my doorprizes.  I just love the bold pattern of this paper & especially the colour palette.

If there are any retiring products you want, be sure to place your order online by June 2nd.  See this link for a list of all retiring products and a link to my Stampin Up website where you can place your order:)

No comments: