Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cinema Saturday #7 Continued


I made this little nugget box to go with the card I made earlier this week for Cinema Saturday (Miracle on 34th Street). Only I had a problem... I thought I bought Hershey nuggets, but they were Hershey miniatures and they have different dimensions so I remade my box a couple of times and it's still not perfect. If anyone has the dimensions for making these with miniatures, please let me know 'cause I have 2 bags of Hershey's miniatures to use up! :)

6 comments:

zukesgirl said...

That is so cute - I love that Santa paper!

Brooke S said...

Sherri,
Thanks for playing along with us again... We always love seeing your name in the comments..... You are so dedicated to re-configure the box I would have just bought new candy!! What a great companion piece to the card you made. A great little Christmas gift for a friend or neighbor... Your adorable....
Holiday Hugs
Brooke

Ann said...

So cute! :D

Sankari W. said...

Wow - Sherri - what a lovely ensemble set you have created - I loved the card and now a matching chocolate Santa surprise!!! YUM! beautiful and lovely!!! and I totalllllly agree with all that Brooke said - you are just the sweetest!!
best wishes,
Sankari :)

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Great Project. I have also tried a few things with the Hershey Miniatures & just fudged the dimensions. Let me know if you find something!

A Creative Need said...

Great dp! Very cute, I love this style of box!
smiles,Deena