Monday, December 31, 2012
- More Amore DSP
- Hearts a Flutter bundle (stamp set and framelits)
- AND the That's the Ticket new stampset which coordinates with the ticket builder punch!
As I said yesterday, I am just loving stringing together these banners with twine etc.!:)
Sunday, December 30, 2012
- More Amore specialty DSP
- Hearts a Flutter stampet and coordinating framelits bundle
- Soda Pop Tops and the coordinating Collage Curios stamp set
I just love stringing together the elements from the Hearts a Flutter bundle to make a banner on my projects...you'll see that theme in many of my projects over the next few days!
Also featured on this project is a sneak peek at another stamp set you can earn for free with a minimum purchase during SAB starting on January 22nd. The 'there's only one you' sentiment comes from the Vintage Verses stamp set in the SAB flyer. If you haven't received a SAB flyer, be sure to contact me to get one too!
Saturday, December 29, 2012
The first is the new designer builder brads from the Spring Catalog that starts on January 3rd...love the ornate design of these!
The second is one you can earn for free during sale-a-bration (SAB) which runs from Jan 22nd to Mar 22nd in 2013. That telphone booth and 'celebrate' image comes from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set which you can earn for free with a $60 minimum purchase during SAB!
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Merry Christmas! Today, I thought I'd post a few more of the Christmas projects that were made this season that I never found time to post with all the busy-ness... Merry, merry Christmas to you all:)
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Here's a sneak peek of some new products coming out in the Occasions Catalog on January 3rd! ...makes me wish my little girl was still little...oh the fun we could have with these...and the dress form is right on trend for crafting for us big girls too;)
Saturday, December 15, 2012
link to her site where she has all the measurements and instructions. It was super simple to make. I used the Festival of prints dsp and the Ornamental Keepsake stampset and framelits to decorate mine.
Friday, December 14, 2012
I woke up to some good news this morning!
Over 300 new Clearance Rack items are being added to the Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail-only while supplies last!
You can see what's new by clicking this link to go to my website, then click 'shop now', then pick the 'clearance rack'...there is even a grouping for new items added (and you can even sort that from lowest to highest price).
There are some exciting items added to the clearance rack like:
- individual markers, with prices as low as $1.19 - these are markers no longer available individually so this is a great deal
- mini clothes pins...I loved these and was sad when they retired
- letter press plates for the big shot!
- several colours in the old style ink pads (and under $3 each)
- the beautiful pleated satin ribbon that was available last spring (and under $2 each for a whole roll!)
- mini vintage tags...I loved these...another one I'm sad retired
- there are even a few retired stamp sets!!
- big shot dies
- other amazing ribbons (includes some of the striped grosgrains even!)....and more!
You can order online directly on my website!