Some of the accessories appearing on the Retiring Accessories List will be reconfigured for the upcoming catalogue year (as indicated by an asterisk in the Retiring Accessories List), and we wanted to clarify how this transition will work.
- classic stampin pads will be retired and will be replaced with new firm foam classic stampin pads.
- stampin spots, both classic and craft are being retired and discontinued. The only spots that will be available in the June 1 catalog will be the 'getting started collection.
- 12 x 12 smooth cardstock will be available going forward in the collection packs by colour family and then for a few select colours on their own, but this size cardstock will not be available on its own for all colours in each family
- the same is true for stamp write markers...they will be available in packs by colour family and then a few select colours on their own.
- the heat tool, stamp & scrub, paper piercing tool and paper cutter are all being reconfigured. The current version is being retired and a new version will be available June 1!