Friday, March 05, 2010

Altered Frame


I had a tough week at work and really needed the hour I took today to be creative. I decided to make a frame for a picture of my husband and I that I plan to take to the office for my desk...something positive to focus on on a tough day, you know?!

The papers come from the Be Mine Stack. Stamps used are from SU - baroque motifs & wing it, and Inkadinkado. Flowers are from Prima. Brads are $ Store actually. Lace is from Treasured Memories (Edmonton); ribbon is kraft taffeta from SU, and the heart charm is from A Charming Place.

Oh, and the frame is just a $1.50 wood frame from Michaels:) I used Chestnut fluid chalk ink from my Q to do the edges...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

oh this is very pretty!! I'm glad it will brighten your day! I hear ya........