Sunday, November 07, 2010

8 Years!



8 years ago today I married the man of my dreams...and I'm still struck, even more today actually, at how gracious and extravagant God is to have blessed me with such an amazing husband! Happy anniversary Les, Je t'amour!!

Recipe for anniversary card (all supplies SU):
Inks - early espresso, cherry cobbler, versamark
Cardstock - cherry cobbler, early espresso, crumbcake
Stamps - artistic etchings, music notes, en francais
Accessories - vintage brad; square punch

(Picture taken this week when he surprised me one afternoon with a walk along the river...and then a trip to Earls for one of my favourite meals:) ...our anniversary date night this weekend was spent at The Granary as has become the tradition:))

1 comment:

Tanya said...

beautiful card! Happy anniversary!!