Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beau Chateau Project





A few weeks ago I posted this preview of the Beau Chateau class which I held yesterday. I remember saying it was a BIG one so we would keep it for a Saturday rather than a Thursday evening and we would start a half an hour early...well all in all it was a 5 hour class but everyone left with their project complete and smiles on their faces.

So I thought I'd share a few more pictures of the project to hopefully inspire you to make your own. This project was inspired by the Beau Chateau Suite in the current Idea Book & Catalog and my new Simply Scored tool...oh my, how easy it makes it to make boxes! Also I have seen these flowers on several blogs out there, so I sat down to figure them out one day and I love them! I used the medium (5 for the pink flower) and large (5 for the blue flower) flowers from the fun flowers die.

Recipe (all SU):
Stamps - elements of style and notably ornate
DSP - beau chateau
Cardstock - marina mist, early espresso, pretty in pink & very vanilla
Ink - early espresso, marina mist
Ribbon - very vanilla satin, chocolate striped grosgrain (which is now retired, but some of us also used the marina mist grosgrain and they were adorable too, but we used the chocolate satin ribbon to coordinate with this one), marina mist scallop dots ribbon (on some of the cards inside)
Punches - round tab, modern label & 1 " circle
Embellishments - antique brads & designer buttons
Other - spritzer tool

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thank you for all your hard work on this! The class was great and I loved the project! You rock!!