Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Amore - More SAB and Spring Catalog Sneak Peeks!

Today's card gives you sneak peeks of the following items from the spring catalog which starts on January 3rd.  If you haven't received your copy yet, be sure to contact me to get one!
- More Amore specialty DSP
- Hearts a Flutter stampet and coordinating framelits bundle
- Soda Pop Tops and the coordinating Collage Curios stamp set

I just love stringing together the elements from the Hearts a Flutter bundle to make a banner on my projects...you'll see that theme in many of my projects over the next few days!

Also featured on this project is a sneak peek at another stamp set you can earn for free with a minimum purchase during SAB starting on January 22nd.  The 'there's only one you' sentiment comes from the Vintage Verses stamp set in the SAB flyer.  If you haven't received a SAB flyer, be sure to contact me to get one too!

No comments: