Friday, June 27, 2014

File Tabs Edgelits - Tabbing My Catalog

I was inspired by Connie Steward to make tabs with the new File Tabs Edgelits for my new catalog this week.  I downloaded her sheet with all the tab names already typed out; however, I found the cutting instructions on her download did not work for me, so I had to rerun them a second time.  In addition to cutting a half inch off the top of the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of printed card stock, I found I had to cut an additional 1/4" off the top and both the right and left sides, and then I could follow her cutting guide.  Each tag is cut at 1" and then run through the big shot with the centre edgelit.  I adhered the tabs to the appropriate pages of my catalog using the new fast fuse adhesive which is super stick and durable, so I thought it would be perfect for this purpose.

Here's a link to Connie's download etc. on this project.

No comments: