Thursday, January 22, 2009

Marie Antoinette Award


A new stamping friend, Rachael, nominated me for the Marie Antoinette Award! Thanks for thinking of me, Rach!! Rachael has a relatively new blog called Knight Stamper. We 'met' through Kristina's Colour Inspirations:)

In turn, I would like to also nominate these blogs for this award as well!

1. Paper Smiles - I love the wedding scrapbook page she has posted right now, and I loved her calendar tutorial!!

2. The Stamping Cafe - The scallop 'you make my heart happy' card she has posted right now is too pretty! I'm always inspired when I visit this blog!

3. Tanya's Stamps n' Things - She uses some of the pretties images I've seen, and she's been such an encouragement to me!!

4. Sharing My Obsession - Deb posts so many ideas (of her own and of those that send her RAKs - she is clearly a very loved blogger!!)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you!
I did tag you on my blog the other day, but I didn't have a chance to "tell" anyone.... haha....!

Stamping Cafe said...

Thank you for the award, you are too sweet!

Deb Wood said...

How very sweet of you Sherri! I am truly honored that you would think of me since most of my postings are from others lately! Hugs, Deb!!

nancy said...

Sherri :)

Thank you so much! I'm tickled and honored for the nomination. Great work here on your blog, it's just so fun to stroll through all your fun projects. Keep up the awesome work and have a great weekend!

hugs & blessings,
Nancy