Saturday, December 05, 2009

Christmas Card Swap



I finished my cards for this year's Christmas card swap. I tried not to get too complicated this year - the last couple of year's I've had some finick-y parts to my swap cards that took forever when you're trying to make 12-14. Also, this year I used what I had so there are 3 different colour themes to the cards.

Actually, I haven't purchased any Christmas dsp this year (well 2 sheets that I haven't used yet from the LSS, but that can hardly count;) I still had more than enough paper from the last year and the year before that I told myself I wanted to use up first.

I was inspired by a layout from the Sunny Stampin' Studio on these. The card base is textured SU cardstock (in real red/old olive/chocolate chip) with snowflakes from the Holiday Collection clear embossed on them. The DSP is all from last year's SU collection and the sentiment comes from the Holiday Collection as well. This was actually part of the Country Living Holiday Collection which I didn't purchase last year but rather this year for less than $20 (including all sorts of dsp, chipboard, glues, glitters, ribbon and the stampset) - now that's a good deal!

1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, love them all!