Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart Framelits - Hot Air Balloon Valentine's Card


This was the valentine card I made for my hubby this year:) I wanted to use my new heart framelit dies but I didn't want it to end up looking to feminine...then I came up with a hot air balloon idea and it fit so well with some of adventures that I thought it would work. I paired it with the well worn dsp which added to the feel. I just love the sheet I used to cut the hearts out for the balloon with the red fleur des lis...my husband and I both just love Paris:)

Recipe (all SU):
Cardstock - soft sued, very vanilla, not quite navy
DSP - well worn
Stamps - clearly for you
Punches - heart to heart, postage stamp
Dies - heart framelits; perfect details textures plate
Other - crystal effects (small heart on amour banner); linen thread (strings on balloon and accross banner); vanilla smooch spritz