Thursday, February 02, 2012

My Digital Studio Express Trial - Digital Download


I'm so excited to tell you about this new offer….I absolutely LOVE My Digital Studio from Stampin Up and have used it to create digital scrapbooks which I then had professional printed and bound from both our trips to Paris, and I'm currently working on our London book. I've also used it to make family picture Christmas cards, do my annual Christmas letter, do mini albums for events in our lives and family vactions, just to mention a few! As of February 1st, you can download a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express!!!

So you can now try the express version of the software for free to see if you like it before you buy it! Awesome!!

Below are a few FAQs about this offer...

Q: What digital content comes with the My Digital Studio Express Trial?
A: My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches, and 5 designer templates. You can view a list of the included content here.

To download your copy, go to my store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherribstampin and enter item #129600 in the search field. If you don't have a customer account yet, you'll have to create one.

Once you've order it, you click on the "downloads" section of your account:

That's it….it's that easy to give it a try for 30 days!!! Get started today!

Here's a glimpse of what comes in express version of the program (the full version contains so much more even!):

Sweet Details Designer Series Paper -- Digital Download Sweet Details Stamp Brush Set -- Digital DownloadSweet Details Photobook Template -- Digital Download Daisy Punch -- Digital DownloadSnowy Holiday Postcard Template -- Digital DownloadHip Hip Hooray Trifold Card Template -- Digital DownloadWedding Vows Congrats Card Template -- Digital DownloadBaby Bumper Shower Invitation Template -- Digital DownloadPunch Shapes - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!1/4 Ribbon In Basic Colors - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up! 1/4 Ribbon Knot In Basic Colors - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up! Staple & Stitching - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!Plain Card Stock In Basic Colors - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!

Just click on 'shop now' on my online store/website at
this link and select the following:
Item #: 129600

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:

* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
* Full design functionality.
* Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express—that’s $65 worth of content!
* Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
* Access to our professional print services.

For use beyond 30 days, purchase My Digital Studio Express or the My Digital Studio disc version.

No comments: