Saturday, July 14, 2012

Virtual Garage Sale - Few Remaining Items


I have a few items remaining on this summer's craft garage sale.  If there is anything you are interested in, please let me know and I will set the item aside for you.  If you live in Saskatoon we can arrange for pick up.  If you live elsewhere in Canada, I will go to the post office for you and find out how much postage would be. 


If you want multiple items, I am willing to negotiate a discount within reason, so please contact me:)

If you need any more details on an item or a picture, please contact me and I'll get that right to you.

Big Shot Items:
Alphabet Simple Letters (letters approx 2 3/8” x 2 3/8”) $50
Peace, Love, Joy & Cheer Sizzlit Decorate Strip Die $8
Wingo Zingo Sizzlit Decorate Strip Alphabit Die $8

Stamp Sets:
I (heart) hearts (clear) $10 
Oval All (wood) $8
Always Elegant (wood) $4
Four the Holidays (wood) $8
Engraved Greetings (wood) $5
Love Matters (wood) $11
A Slice of Life (wood) $5
Favourite Things (wood) $12
So Very (wood) $5 
Twill (background stamp) $6
Mini Alphabet (wood) $7 (most letters never even mounted or stamped) 
Heavenly Days (wood) $9
Think BIG (wood) $11
Hodgepodge Happiness (wood) $5
Paris in the Spring (wood) $16
A Light Heart (wood) $10

No comments: