Sunday, July 01, 2012

Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day!  I truly believe it is a great privilege to be Canadian, and so I wanted to do something special for my crafting friends this Canada day.  Combine that with the fact that this year Stampin' Up is celebrating its 10th year in Canada and I thought...Canada...10...Canada...10...so here is what I have come up with...

On this Canada Day long weekend - ie. July 1st (and I've decided to do this on the 2nd too)...for these 2 days only, I will pay the standard 10% shipping any Stampin Up order you place with me...which is, of course, a 10% savings to you:)  (see ** for how to be eligible for this offer)

And you can combine this offer with the Reason to Smile promotion I mentioned in my last post...meaning if you place an order of $60 or more (b4 taxes) on July 1 or 2, you will get the Reason to Smile stampset for only $5 AND free shipping!

** Now to be eligible for this offer, you will need to live in Canada.  I will honour this offer on customer orders (placed in person, by telephone and by email) of any amount, and I will also honour it for any ONLINE orders if they are over $100 too.  The reason I say, over $100 for online orders is that minimum shipping on an individual order is $9.95 and then reverts to 10% once the order is over $100.  Orders placed with me via telephone and by email etc. can be grouped to achieve the 10%, but I can't do that on individual online orders.  If you place an online order over $100, I will contact you to arrange to reimburse you for the 10% shippiing that you automatically got charged on your online order.    This offer is only valid July 1 and 2, 2012.

No comments: