Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stamp Spooktacular

I learned some exciting news this weekend!!! On MONDAY (October 29th), for one day only, Stampin Up will be discounting single stamps by 15%.

This includes:

-Background stamps
-Personalized name stamps
-Cookie press stamps
-Single-image stamps

This DOES NOT include:

-Hostess sets
-Bundled stamp sets
-Digital stamp brush sets

I will have an order going in at noon on Monday related to the digital sale mentioned in my blog post on Saturday, so if you email me before noon Monday I can include anything you want on that order OR you can place an order directly by clicking 'shop now' on my right side bar and proceeding to my Stampin Up business website.

I have also learned that in addition to the new single stamps that I posted earlier this month (see this post), Stampin Up is now offering the following single stamps as well (several of which are brand new!)

{Click on images to enlarge)




No comments: