Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stampin Up Fabric - Gift Bags!!

 I saw this idea on Heather Summer's blog and I thought 'what a great idea' and then add to that that SU has some of its prior years Christmas fabric in the clearance bin for like $1.19 and I just couldn't go wrong.  You can get 6 gift bags out of one package of the fabric and I thought this particular pattern (Candy Cane Christmas is what is is called:) went so well with the Snow Festival dsp in this year's Holiday Catalog, so I topped each of these with a coordinating tag:)

If you like these bags, you can go here to see how I made them (I did almost the same thing as Heather and I sewed the ribbon tie right into each:)  And then head on over to my online store and take advantage of not only the fabric in the clearance rack but also the Online Extravaganza that is on this week!




No comments: