The second project I did with the ladies at this month's club was this mini album which is made out of 3 petite pockets (using the dye by that name). To get the variation in sizes I cut 3 pockets out of sahara sand card stock and trimmed one down by 1/2" and one down by 1".
The pockets were decorated with the gossamer lace stamp and the sycamore street (free during sale-a-bration) dsp. The album was tied together with the sycamore street ribbon (also free during sale-a-bration), and then the focal point is a 1/2" bottle cap with images from the collage curios stampset. That same stampset was also used for the pulls for the pocket inserts which were made out of dsp also from the sycamore street pack.