Friday, March 01, 2013

Vintage Touches...

This birthday card I made for my daughter has several vintage touches...  The first I want to mention is the background.  It is made from a piece of tinfoil that I embossed with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.  It has the effect of an old tin ceiling almost.  Next, I used the dress form framelits and cut the dress form shape out of some crumbcake, which Is tamped on with images from the Established Elegance stamp set.  Then I created the skirt for the dress form out of several of the paper doilies from the Spring Catalog.  I tied some lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit around the waist and then added a flower from the flower trim also in the Spring Cattalog.  The birthday banner was made with a greeting from the Apothecary Art stamp set.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so sweet!!

Nadine Karen said...

The dress on the form is so pretty!!