Friday, June 21, 2013

June's Paper Pumpkin Cards:)

June's kit arrived this week and it included some wonderful stamps (including a chevron background stamp) and all the ingredients to make a set of 4 cute notecards (including envelopes even!)

The card above is pretty much the card that the kit was designed to make (and the enclosed instructions help you make:)
 
The following 2 cards are other versions I made!  I did a little stamp surgery and turned 'hello to you" into 2 stamps to add to their versatility!  I also pulled in a bit of in color stitched satin ribbon and even some in color flower embellishments!  (in summer starfruit)



Don't you just love the little peek-a-boo hexagons...I tried to photograph these cards flat so you could see the hearts I stamped through the peek-a-boo openings!  Hexagons are all the rage right now in crafting and décor!

Be sure to show me what you have made with your kit this month!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is so much fun!