Saturday, August 24, 2013

Congratulations Card - Postage Collection

I made this card this week for a former colleague of mine who received a promotion.  Unfortunately when I went to the celebration for her yesterday, no one was there.  I guess the time was changed.  I would have used less heavy/bulky embellishments if I had known this might have to go in the mail;)

I used a few of my new favourite things here:
-Postage Collection **hostess** stamp set
-Modern Medley designer series paper
-and from the *new* Holiday catalog, Pretty Print texture impressions embossing folder!

I also used some Victoria lace, antique brads, a library clip, some linen threat, marina mist card stock and ink, very vinalla cardstock, black ink, the postage stamp punch & the apothecary accents framelits.

(Click on image to see larger scale)

No comments: