Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekend Class/Workshop - Project #3 - Painted Petals Card

You've seen a different version of this card on my blog previously, but I changed it up for this class when the butterfly framelits used in the previous 2 projects went on backorder so I could add a project with a different stampset...this time, Painted Petals.  We also used the Hello You thinklets to cut the word 'you' out of a piece of coastal cabana...we then masked the word 'you' off of the stamp 'You are amazingly amazing' to create a neat effect. The flower images were stamped in the following in colours which will be retiring at the end of May (which makes me sad...they are some of my favourite):  Coastal cabana, strawberry slush & crisp canteloup...the edges of the vanilla stamped piece are sitting on strips of washi tape placed 1/8" from either side of the card base.

No comments: