Friday, February 12, 2016

Panda Bear Hugs

 My daughter's name is Amanda...we have called her Amanda-Panda since she was little, so the first thing I thought when I saw the new Bear Hugs stampset and coordinating framelits was to make them into panda bears.  This was my first attempt & it is my valentine card for my daughter this year:)

The card has lots of dimension as I stamped, watercolored and printed out Mama and Papa panda and baby panda, along with the hat, skirt & bow (which were stamped on the Love Blossom dsp)...and also the 'love you' heart and the bouquets...all come from the Bear Hugs bundle:)

I then cut with the deco labels framelits right through the matt and cardbase so my panda family could pop right through...and I used a few dimensionals to make mama  & papa bear hug our Amanda-panda:)
I grounded the images inside the card with a little watercoloring in mint macaron.  The card base was crumbcake.

...and this morning I made a quick treatpouch with the mini treatbag thinlets and some more of the Love Blossoms dsp, which I filled with some valentine lindt chocolates:)

No comments: