Monday, September 17, 2007

The Name Game

Well I was tagged to play this name game! If you dont have a blog- try it in the comments section! And if you do have a blog - leave a link so I can read yours! It was pretty fun! I love reading them so leave a comment:)

Here goes!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Fancy Cavalier (yes, my first pet was a toy poodle named 'Fancy Pants')

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rolo, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
(a close second would be - Chocolate Ginger...now THAT sounds more gansta like!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-Bro

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Pink Spaniel (OK - I'm not positive what my favourite animal is...I like dogs and cats, flutter-by's and even elephants, so I picked the type of pet I've often wanted but never had - a cocker spaniel).

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Marie Saskatoon

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Brosh

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Purple Macchiato

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Joseph Bernard

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Fruits and Passions, Cherry Blaster (mmm cherry blasters...do you know how many years it has been since I had a cherry blaster?)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Elaine Bernard

That was fun!

Now I must tag 5 people-Hmmmmmm, well I won't tag you, but I'd love to see what you come up with, so leave a comment...

No comments: