Saturday, November 07, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Les!


7 years ago today, I married the man I love...and today, I'm more in love with him than ever! Happy Anniversary, Les!

I tried to capture the feel of Paris in this card since for our anniversary we were able to go there, but without necessarily using any of the icons of Paris... The buildings have this yellow hue of aged plaster that my husband and I both liked, so that is where the colour inspiration came from...also clocks are a big part of architecture there and seemed fitting for anniversary card celebrating a marking of time.. All supplies were from Stampin Up except for the ribbon and charms. I picked up the charms (there's one inside too) at my LSS and the ribbon was a find on ebay, that I've had in my stash fover (big bolt!)

2 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Happy Anniversary...this is a beautiful card! :)

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love this!!! I love how you focused on the number 7 and the nice yellow shade! And yeay for going to Paris!!!!