Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Keys to Paris


Sorry not to have posted recently but my darling husband took me on a trip to Paris so hopefully you will understand;) Also, when we got home about a week ago I got a terrible cold so I haven't been stamping that much lately.

I found these old keys before we went away at a Home Sense store and I made the tag out of a piece of chipboard and a piece of cardstock that I used an impressions folder on.

Stamps used come from the following Stampin Up sets:
- Artistic Etchings
- Notably Ornate
- Tiny Tags

Also, as of today I've decided to finally take the plunge and become a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I love creating and I mostly use SU products already, so it seems a natural step. I'll be hosting a workshop toward the end of the month as my kickoff once I receive my starter kit and will be sure to post the details on here. Also, I'll be hosting a couple of classes between now and Christmas to help people with gift ideas, so stay tuned! Stampin' Up has some wonderful promotions coming up too, so I'm excited to be able to share them with you as soon as they begin!!


3 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

WOW this is truly STUNNING!! I love it!

Tanya said...

:) Congrats on a trip to Paris, congrats on your new buisness venture and *love* this tag!! I love your style!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your gorgeous work, Sheri! WOW... congrats on the trip to paris!

BTW, love the new look of your blog!