Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Banner

I was completely inspired to make something 'fall' yesterday for my home
- the trees are so gorgeous right now with leaves of green, gold, orange and red!
And then I saw what Kimberley made for Founder's Circle (which I was not at...I'm not even a demo...yet;), and I just had to play!

See here for the Boo-banner Kimberley made!

Each piece for the banner is 3 1/2 x 8" and is scored at 6 1/2".

Recipe (all items SU unless mentioned):
- cardstock: natural ivory, chocolate chip, cherry cobbler, marigold, pumpkin
- stamps: medallion, elements of style, tiny tags
- big shot: SU impression plates; lettering-vintage mkt (new from Tim Holtz)
- ribbon: SU kraft taffeta & cherry cobbler seam binding; lace & green were odds and ends I had (the green was actually hard to work with)

No comments: