Sunday, May 22, 2011

MDS - Paris Book














I'm working on finishing off my photobook/scrapbook of our second trip to Paris in My Digital Studio this morning. I want to get it finished before the end of the month because one of the National Scrapbook Month promotions is 30% off printing of photobooks:) I was hoping to get 2 photobooks done, but with my day job and SU classes this month, I think that might be bit too ambitious. I am loving working in MDS. It is very easy to use.

There are 2 other MDS specials this months too:
- select digital download bundles for 30% off; AND
- 30% off the digital + starter kit -- which means if you've ever wanted to become a demonstrator and you are interested in digital, now is a great time to combine those two things.

More details on each of these things can be found on my demonstrator website or contact me and I'd be happy to help you out!:)

No comments: