Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Strength & Hope and some ribbon and hodgepodge...


Today's card is another one made with the new Strength & Hope stampset. This time with an unusual colour combination for me... cardstock is garden green, not quite navy, so saffron and very vanilla. The ribbon is retired baja breeze, but is still available on the clearance rack if you want to get some (available for online orders on my website...see sidebar).

As mentioned in my last post a portion of every purchase of the strength & hope stampset will got to the BCRF.

Also the deadline for registration for the Strength & Hope classes I'm holding on May 21st and 26th is this Thursday May 5th, so be sure to contact me in advance if you want to register so I can order your stampset, and if you can't make the class but want the stampset, let me know by Thursday as well as I have a big order of them going in!:)

No comments: