Thursday, July 04, 2013

Afternoon Picnic - Tea Bag Holder




This cute little tea bag holder/card is made out of Afternoon Picnic DSP.  You will need 2 pieces of dsp of your choosing to make this project as follows:
- one piece 3 1/2 x 6 3/4" (score at 3 1/8 and 3 5/8)
- one piece at 5 1/2 x 6 1/2" (score at 3 and 3 1/2" on the 6 1/2 side and then 1/2 and 3" on the 5 1/2 side)
 
I have seen several of these made by different demonstrators, but I'm going to link to Dawn today because she not only has this project but also a video to help you if you are interested in making one of your own:)
 
The larger piece of dsp ends up making the 2 pockets shown above for inside.  I put a little tag/note card that I can write a message in one of them and a tea bag in the other...my tea bag packets were just a hair too big for the pocket size, but I have seen these with tea bags that fit perfectly (I think they must have been the bigalow ones)
 
Stamp sets used on this project were:  From my Heart, Blessings from Heaven, Lovely Little Labels, and even Chalk Talk (just for the border on the tag)
 
 

No comments: