Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stamp Camp is TODAY! - Project 1


My summer stamp camp is today and I'm running around this morning setting up the table and projects, the cupcakes and refreshments, but I thought I'd take a moment and give you a peek at the first project we'll be making.  I'll give you a few more pictures later today and in the days to come of all the projects.

This project features the designer series paper stack in the 2013/14 in colors as well as the Chalk Talk stamp set and coordinating framelits. We'll also be using the Sweet Essentials stamps set - such a versatile set of greetings. 

The card folio above was made out of a piece of 12 x 12 dsp. You fold it in half one way and then in half the other way and then you snip off the areas shown.  If you want a tutorial ,
Dee Slater has one here.  Hers is different than mine, but it will help you visually get the base of it if my instructions above weren't clear.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Such cute projects!! Your events always look so fun!