Thursday, January 23, 2014

Follow My Heart - Double Pocket Card

I like the idea of a double pocket card now that we have the fabulous scalloped tag topper punches...pockets are perfect for bookmarks!  The first person I ever saw do a double pocket card was Patty Bennett.  If you google her name & double pocket card, you'll find 2 videos to help you create one of your own.  I've come up with a third version that I won't show here until my next stampin club as I want to share it with the stamp ladies first:)

This card & the bookmars use the Follow My Heart stampset which is only available until Jan 27th.  I've also used the Modern Medley dsp.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love this! Would you share instructions on how to make this?

Sherri said...

Hi Ruth:) I've emailed you as well...we'll be making a version of these at club tonight and I'll post that project tomorrow and share the dimensions for it with all club ladies, which includes you! (it's an alternative to this one I came up with...it uses a cardstock base, versus this one which is all dsp)

Sherri said...

Hi Ruth:) I've emailed you as well...we'll be making a version of these at club tonight and I'll post that project tomorrow and share the dimensions for it with all club ladies, which includes you! (it's an alternative to this one I came up with...it uses a cardstock base, versus this one which is all dsp)