Friday, January 03, 2014

NEW Occasions Catalog **starts TODAY!

Here is a LINK to the new Occasions catalog which starts today!!!

There are so many wonderful new products in the Occasions catty, and an endless number of bundles and new coordinating framelits (my favourite!)  too!  Here is my top five, so far, from the new catty:

1.  TOPPER PUNCHES!!!

I loved both of these from the moment I saw them.  I was going to pre-order just one, but I couldn't decide, so I ordered both and I LOVE them!!!  There is an Angled tag topper & a Scalloped tag topper!!:)  Found on pg 35.

2.  SPIRAL FLOWER ORIGINALS DIE

Oh making 3D flowers & roses just got so easy!!  Love it!  Found on pg 32.

3.  PERFECT PENNANTS BUNDLE

That's right, I said bundle...when you bundle you save 15%!  There is both a stamp set and a coordinating Banners set of framelits!!:)  Found on pg 27.

4.  BURLAP & BLOOMS SIMPLY CREATED WREATH KIT

I couldn't resist this, it's time for some spring décor!   And SU has done all the hard parts...all your supplies are pre-cut!!!:)  Pages 21 & 27.

5.  FRESH PRINTS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK

I love the colour combination so much on this...coastal cabana, crumb cake, real red and whisper white:)  And with 48 sheets featuring 12 different designs, there's lots of creating to be done with this!!.  Found on page 33.

What are your favourite things in the new catty?!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Well that's a fun idea to list your favorite products! :) Mine are: the Peachy Keen bundle, the Perfect Pennants bundle, the Arrows embossing folder, the Retro Fresh DP and washi tape! But there are other things I love too! :)

Sherri said...

I love that little camera in the peachy keen bundle...and the framelits are darling!!