Saturday, March 29, 2014

Club Projects & Sale-a-bration

I know I've been blog-absent a lot lately...busy at the day-job...been doing a fair bit of creating though, just not finding the time to photograph it and blog about it....  I thought I better catch you up on some of my March club projects.  We used as many SAB products as possible and I wanted to remind you that SAB is almost over.  It ends on March 31st!  So hurry and contact me with your order if you don't want to miss out on the FREE goodies like the DSP used on today's projects!

Below are the file folder cards we made at my SAB club in March.  The design utilizes the envelope punchboard and the Film Framelits which are darling!  Stamped images come from Perfect Pennats (below) and  a previous Paper Pumpkin (for 'the good life' stamp on the tab...sorry you can't see it well in the pic!)

No comments: