Saturday, August 02, 2014

Project Life Mini Album Class

This is just a preview of the sort of mini album I'll show how to create in my Project Life mini album on Thursday September 11th from 7-9pm at my home.  Participants are preordering their choice of card collection this weekend along with the pocket pages (with options to add an accessories pack to coordinate & the mini album binder). 

The class is pretty much full already because I want to keep class size small, but if you're interested in doing this too, let me know & I'll see if I can add another date. 

Cost of this class is just the cost of the preorder items, it's that easy!:)

I have totally fallen in love with Project Life and how easy it is to make beautiful albums & to help me get the pictures off my computer & phone

No comments: