Thursday, September 04, 2014

Project Life by Stampin Up! - Love Story Collection




Becky Higgins' Project Life has revolutionized my memory keeping & has got me back some precious precious time because it makes it so much simpler & quicker than traditional scrapbooking or digital memory keeping even!!  Looking forward to my mini-album class that I'm giving next week where we're going to make a mini album using the Love Story collection as featured above...we'll be making 6x8 pages, the video feature a beautiful 12 x 12 wedding picture spread.  And, Love Story isn't just for weddings & romantic stories, the black & white cards work well with almost any kind of pictures you have...I'm telling the story of a recent mountain getaway in my mini album with it:)

So, what are you waiting for, get those memories off of your digital camera/phone/computer and into your albums with Project Life!  (& contact me if you're interested in trying out SU's new PL line of products:)

No comments: