Sunday, January 11, 2015

Painted Petals Screen Card

 
 
Screen cards seem to be on trend right now.  I've seen quite a few on pinterest & various blogs.  I made this one before Christmas for a dear friend's birthday.  I had just received my Occasions Catalog preorder and I couldn't wait to play with the Painted Petals stamp set from it.  Painted Petals is probably my favourite new stamp set.  I love how it gives a watercolour look easily!  I also used the Banner Blessings polymer stamp set that came out about 6 weeks ago fro the banner 'friend' greeting on the front of the card.
 
The base effect on the screen card is achieved with the decorative labels punch.  Also I used some Moonlight dsp pack paper to matte the various panels I stamped for the card.  Inks used on this project were:  blackberry bliss, mossy meadow & stazon black.


No comments: