Sunday, April 26, 2015

Circle Journal on a Snow Day

Yes, the 26th of April and we've had over 10 inches of snow in the past 24 hours!?!  Church was even cancelled this morning!  I don't recall that ever happening before?!!  But it did give me some time to work on my circle journal....

My circle journal is a place where I plan to journal about verses and thoughts that God gives me as He inspires me to do so.  When I work on my journal I'm not working with any one company's craft supplies (usually most posts are mainly SU)...instead I'm working with whatever captures my heart in my stash in the moment...

It's a work in progress, but here's a glimpse so far...the cover:
 
I used the back-to-back binding method for this journal and left off a spine because of how I want to display it (see below).  I still plan to paint the spine in gold or silver to finish it off, but this is where I'm at on this snowy day...

...and below is how I plan to display it...
The pages & tags will be filled in as I said when God inspires me with a verse or word:)



No comments: