Sunday, April 26, 2015

That's the Ticket - One of my Favourites is Retiring!!

There are a few things on SU's retiring stamps list that surprised me because they are all time favourites of mine like:
- dictionary & postcard background stamps!
- chalk talk & the coordinating framelits!
- postage due stamp set
- apothecary accents framelits
AND
- that's the ticket stampset & coordinating die!!!

I can't imagine getting rid of any of the items above, they are staples in my stash:)  There may be other retiring items that I will eventually sell off, but not these:)

Today my card features the that's the ticket stamp set and coordinating punch (I also used some color shine goodies & mint color shine from HS:)  It was a dear friend's birthday earlier this month & this was the card I had made for her:)

No comments: