Sunday, May 17, 2015

Explaining a Long Absense..


(The beautiful art above was created by my talented upline, Shawna McKenzie)

Without going into a lot of details, earlier this month my Mom passed away very suddenly.  It has been a difficult time in many ways, but God is always good and we are doing ok.

Today I'm sharing the card my SU upline & friend sent me.  Shawna is an amazing artist & the card is stunningly beautiful!  I love the way she used many elements from the On Film Framelists to the way she coloured the floral image, and especially, the use of the Dictionary background stamp (which is retiring).

A special thank you to all of those blog readers who have sent messages, cards and flowers, and especially to those who have prayed!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh I'm SO sorry for your loss, Sherri! Sending (((HUGS)))