Saturday, July 25, 2015

Translating Floral Wings Decor Project to a Make & Take

Since my last project was so popular when I posted it on Instagram, so I decided to translate it into a make & take card for my July workshop and this is what it looked like. It involved the same steps and techniques, same colours, stamps, inks, papers & lace trim:)  I think my favourite thing about this card is the softness created by the bokeh technique on the Mint Macaroon background:)

In my previous post using the Floral Wings stampset I didn't mention that there is a coordinating Framelit set that cuts out the butterfly.  That's because I fussy cut it out by hand, but once I fell in love with this stampset I needed the framelits, so I ordered the 'Bold Butterfly' framelit set and that is what I used with the guests at my July workshop to cut the above butterfly image out:)

I'll share the other make & take from July's workshop in a few days, but will share a few more Floral Wings projects first in the next day or two.

If you'd like to get your very own Floral Wings stamp set, contact me to host a workshop/card club or place a minimum order to qualify for hostess benefits. You can place an order online at this link: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherribstampin  ...or you can contact me by email

No comments: