Saturday, January 09, 2016

Husband's birthday!

I just realized I never posted the card I made for my husband back in November.  The main image was actually created with an embossing folder a sweet friend gave me, though not SU, I know you'll forgive me given the image:)  ....I ran it through the big shot on black SU card stock and then I inked the embossed image with whisper white craft ink from SU...the card base is soft suede from SU and the bull clip came in one of the paper pumpkin kits from SU...the card was finished off with a few scraps of glimmer paper and dsp which I flagged with the little banner punch...it's all finished off with a bit of natural twine from SU.  The inspiration for this card came from a Parisian menu...they often have chalkboard effects and something clipped on the front like features for the evening:)

No comments: