Monday, November 28, 2005

Yes, I know, I'm way behind in updating this thing. I know you don't want excuses, but things have been hectic. I only have a minute here, so I'll just update you on the two most notable things on my heart:

Firstly, last week, Les was injured in a bit of a mishap that I don't have time to describe here, but the outcome was a fractured rib, a buckled rib, some nasty bruises and an wound that bled into his abdominal cavity. He's been in quite of a bit of pain ever since, so if you'd pray for my sweet man, I'd so appreciate it. Today he does seem to be feeling some relief - although he still has a ways to go.

Secondly, despite his injuries, Les insisted on taking me to the Brian Doerksen worship concert on the weekend, and it was amazing! I learn a lot worshipping with him:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

So sorry to hear that...OW. I had a bruised rib when i was 18 and it was painful.

A speedy recovery to you, Les from Colin & I!