Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh-so-romantic...

I've probably always thought that going to the ballet would be one of the most romantic ways I could think of to spend a date-night. Well, last Saturday I got the chance to find out. Les took me to Romeo & Juliet and it did not disappoint. We sat in a third balcony box with a breath-taking view of the dance. We were able to hold hands and sneak kisses without anyone noticing, and at the intermission Les commented on how much he was enjoying it. Afterward we went to Starbucks for a night-cap.... an oh-so-romantic night!


Random after-thoughts:
- why don't I ever take pictures of us when we're out on the town?!
- Les noted that male ballerinas do not deserve the rap they get from guys
- our tickets were of the less-expensive variety, yet I think we had the best seats in the house!
- married couples need to date more...we try to go on at least once every month...I think every couple needs to have a date at least that often...maybe even more..
- my husband is quite a catch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah...Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet,
Even the poster was lovely!!

Nice to hear that romance is alive and well in the world.