Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I Love My Bike!

She's pink with white flowers, has a basket with flowers, and her name is Lorelei. I enjoy going for a ride whenever I can - especially on a morning like this... The sun is shining and the sky is so blue and beautiful. I listen to a lot of worship music while I'm riding...lately I've been inspired on my ipod by Brian Doerksen and the song You Surround Me in particular has really been incredible!

So in keeping with how much I'm loving riding my bike, I made this post-it-note holder for my desk at work a week or so ago with the stamp set...Always Time for You. I bought this set because it had my bike in it and because the sentiment is something God's trying to teach me - to take more time for me (and for me and Him:)). Here's a link to the tutorial for making these note holders.

No comments: