Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Post-It Notepad with Pen


Amanda's really on a kick for notepads/post-it-notes, so here another one I made for her using this tutorial. The image I used for this one is called teach-a-bella because Amanda wants to be a teacher... I wanted to be a teacher too when I was growing up, so I'd like to see her dream come true for her! Perhaps it's the teacher in me that likes everything about school/office supplies - so much so that my hubby sometimes teases me. Maybe that's why I've been on my own kick of making things with them - or maybe it's just that I don't have any July birthdays to make cards for?!

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

The coloring on this card is absolutely fantastic. Teaching is a fantastic field, so good luck to Amanda. I taught for 7 years before I decided to start a family and stay home.